Access Roadside Assistance Course
Access Roadside Assistance Product Information Course
Access Roadside Assistance provides emergency roadside assistance, and this course is intended to introduce their valuable services. Broken into eight sections, this course provides details about Access Roadside Assistance, its products and services, and its different membership plans. The training begins with section one, an introduction to the company. Section two summarizes the key features of coverage, with section three detailing the core coverages. Section four outlines the five classes of membership and the services associated with each class, while section five examines recreational vehicle coverage. Section six identifies service restrictions, and section seven provides administration details, including sales tips and strategies. Finally, in section eight, further information is provided about Access’ contract details.Buy Now | $35
Access Roadside Assistance is always on the lookout for new brokers to join their network across Canada and the US.
Who is Access Roadside Assistance?
They are a quality leader in the Emergency Roadside Services (ERS) business and have been providing reliable and dependable 24 hour ERS service to insurance and national car rental companies, large corporate fleets, and their loyal roadside assistance members since 1997. Their roots lie in towing and vehicle auctions and today they boast a team that has a combined 80 years of experience. They’ve been able to, through affiliates and partners, build relationships with thousands of roadside assistance contractors across Canada and the US, allowing them to attend to more than 350,000 assistance requests coast to coast.
Why should we sell Access Roadside Assistance?
Because ARA’s call centres are open 24/7, 365 days a year, a pre-qualified roadside assistance provider is just a toll-free phone call away, regardless of the members’ location. It’s this unbeatable level of ease of access that makes their service not only hassle free but also extremely stress free.
Not only that, but unlike with other national providers, your clients will also benefit from the following:
- Free Rewards and Legal Aid: ARA’s Rewards Program sees members save up to 50% off on accommodation, tourist attractions, dining, and more. Their Legal Aid Program provides members with the opportunity to seek out legal advice over the phone with a qualified lawyer, 24/7, 365 days a year (available in Canada only).
- The option to purchase standalone coverage for their RV or motorcycle or scooter.
- The benefit of Elite and Premium membership package options .
As a broker of Access Roadside Assistance services, you’ll benefit from:
- A higher commission structure.
- The chance to be proactive, rather than reactive by “stealing” away the 23% of Canadians who purchase standalone roadside coverage.
- Their “No Touch Solution” that will handle all renewal reminders and process all clients as a direct bill. It also allows clients to make purchases 24/7.
- Sale incentives – Every time a sale is made in your office, you will earn an entry into a draw for great prizes.
- The opportunity to increase retention rates.
- Increased profit per client ratio.
Also, ARA only sells roadside assistance. You’ll never be in competition with them for anything to do with an insurance service or product and you’ll never be charged for start-up costs or required to maintain a minimum sales quota.
How much revenue will I earn?
Where other auto clubs will pay you nothing, you’ll earn anywhere from $20 to $190 when your client initially signs-up, as well as annually when they renew. Their average commission is 30% per sale.
For more information on Access, click here to enrol in the eight-part product information course (worth one general adjuster technical credit (in BC, AB, SK, and MB)).
How do I sign up to be a broker?
Easy! Call toll free at 1-866-224-5989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and Access will take care of the rest.
If you are interested in joining the Access Broker network or have questions about the program please contact
Dan Sloan via email @ email@example.com
Website – www.accessroadsideassistance.com or by telephone @ Sales – Ph. 1-866-224-9861
Online Help/Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service / Questions – Ph. 1-866-224-5989
Roadside Assistance / Dispatch – Ph. 1-866-227-2213 (24hr)
Canada – PO Box 61534, Brookswood R.P.O. Langley, BC, V3A 8C8
USA – 1685 H Street 899, Blaine, WA, USA 98230