ILScorp Offices Closed During Holiday Season 2016
This year we will be closed for the Christmas and Holiday season from December 26, 2016 until January 3, 2017.
During this period our live customer service representatives will be enjoying a well deserved holiday and our phone lines will automatically go to voicemail. Kindly leave us a message or better yet please send in tickets to email@example.com where your requests will be attended to as soon as possible upon our opening date on Tuesday January 3, 2017.
We invite you to place your orders well in advance in order to ensure we can assist you and you have a Happy Holiday Season too! During the ILScorp office closure all courses and subscriptions are available to purchase online via credit card.
Please note we will not be scheduling any licensing exams during the closure.
Just for good measure, here are some of our most commonly asked questions:
How do I retrieve my username and password for my insurance courses?
If you have forgotten your username or password simply:
- Go to www.ilscorp.com
- Click on ‘Forgot Password?’ under the log-in boxes
- Enter your email that we currently have on file for you
- If this method is unsuccessful, call our customer service reps at 1-800-404-2211 and we will assist you.
I’ve logged in and all I see is ‘No Courses Found’.
Why can’t I see my courses?
ILScorp courses are available for a specific amount of time from the date of purchase; your course(s) subscription may have expired. CE course subscriptions and individual courses are available for 6 months from the date of purchase, with unlimited amount of access. If you log into your ILScorp profile and do not see any courses listed under the “My Courses” tab, you can renew / purchase your course subscription from the ILScorp Course Catalog, or by choosing your subscription category here. Once your purchase is complete, you will have immediate access to your courses.
How do I register for more online insurance courses?
To renew your subscription or register for a licensing course simply:
- Go to www.ilscorp.com
- Do not log in – find the course you wish to take off the homepage and click ‘Buy Now’
- If you are a returning user – enter your current username/password – click ‘Sign In’ (Do not make a new account)
- If you are a new user – create a new account and fill in all applicable information – click ‘Submit Information’
- Enter your credit card information as it appears on your billing statement
Visit or FAQ page to see more. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! See you in 2017.ILScorp FAQs