Continuing Education Course Subscriptions
Purchase or renew your CE Course Subscription to complete your mandatory CE requirements online now.
Choose your category below for provincially accredited continuing education CE course subscriptions.
Accredited continuing education courses for insurance agents and financial planners across Canada! Continuing Education deadlines for insurance agents in BC and Manitoba are May 31, and Alberta’s requirements must be met by June 30 this year. Manitoba Adjusters, June 30 is your deadline too. In Saskatchewan, your deadline varies based on your license renewal date, same for financial planners in Canada. Now is the time to get working on your mandatory CE hours and avoid the last minute rush. ILScorp is ready to help, with continuing education catalogues featuring hundreds of hours of accredited courses that you can complete anywhere you have an internet connection.
SEPTEMBER 30, 2016 CE CREDIT DEADLINE
Advantages of the ILS continuing education course subscriptions:
- Once you purchase your subscription, you can begin taking your courses immediately! If you are a new subscriber, you will receive an automated username and password by email.
- Access more than 180 accredited general insurance training courses in both text and streaming video formats, including personal lines, commercial lines, auto, farm, professional management and personal skills courses.
- Access more than 75 accredited life/A&S insurance training courses in both text and streaming video formats including errors & omissions insurance, money management planning process and insurance and estate planning.
- Have a digital record of your completed course work, which we keep on file for up to seven years.
- Save time by completing your general insurance continuing education requirements entirely online, no paperwork or commute.
- Courses can be accessed any time and you can log in and log out as many times as you wish during the course period.
- Quizzes and Final exams are offered in most of our courses to help you retain the information.
- Should you require any assistance at any time during your course work, we are here to support you 5 days a week, 0800 – 1700 PST.
Join the more than 22,000 Canadian insurance professionals who develop their skills with ILScorp each year!