Cyber Risks for Insurance Professionals
This course is included as part of your ILS CE Course Subscription
Introduction to Cyber Risks for Insurance Professionals provides information about the many ways in which cyber risks can influence the insurance industry and participants. Taking the approach that knowledge can reduce risks, the course deals with the most common threats presently experienced and focuses on efforts to counter the threats.
- The role of insurance in protecting against cyber risk.
- An overview of the various threats experienced by the largest industries in Canada.
- The technical terms associated with cyber risks; cybersecurity and cybercrime.
- Risk factors and risk management topics.
- Laws and legislation, and those presently under consideration, for dealing with cybercrimes.
Access Duration from the Date of Purchase: 6 Month(s)
Credit Hours: 3
Credit Type: General/Adjuster – Technical or Life/A&S
RIBO ACCREDITATION – 2 MANAGEMENT CE HOURS and 1 TECHNICAL