If you did not meet your ChAD compliance requirements this December 31, 2015, you have until March 31, 2016 to complete your missing ChAD PDU’s.
ChAD accredited online courses for Quebec licensed insurance agents, brokers and adjusters
As a Quebec licensed damage insurance agent, broker or claims adjuster, you must complete 20 hours (PDUs) of training per two-year compliance period. The compliance period deadline is December 31 of every odd-numbered year, (2015, 2017 etc.) If you did not meet your requirements for the 2015 compliance period, you must complete your missing PDU’s by Thursday March 31, 2016.
20 hours of training or Professional Development Units (PDUs) must be completed in the following categories:
- 12 Administration and/or Insurance Techniques and/or Law and Legislation
- 5 Professional Development and/or any other category)
- 3 Professional Compliance
With the ChAD Accredited Online Courses Subscription you will:
- have 6 months access to over 70 accredited ChAD insurance training courses in both text and streaming video formats
- access over 100 PDUs in the categories administration and insurance techniques, professional development and professional compliance and Law and Legislation
- save money compared to purchasing individual courses
- have a digital record of your completed course work, which we keep on file for up to seven years
- save time by completing your PDU requirements entirely online, no paperwork or commute