New Year, New You. Earn your Level 2 License.
To obtain your Level 2 license you must pass the CAIB 2 and the CAIB 3 exams. (BC, SK, MB)
Alberta requires CAIB 1, CAIB 2 and CAIB 3 completion to earn your level 2 license.
Use ILScorp’s online CAIB exam preparation courses, or Daily Assisted Virtual Classroom Programs to quickly prepare you for your Level 2 license.
CAIB Exam Prep Self-Study Online Video Courses are divided into easy-to-manage chapters with end of chapter quizzes. Each chapter includes 10-20 video clips of the instructor, along with easy to read text. A downloadable PDF workbook, key terms, a mock midterm and a mock final exam are also included. Once you purchase your subscription, you can begin taking your course immediately! All material is viewed online and is accessible 24/7.MORE INFO ON CAIB EXAM PREP
How the CAIB exam preparation courses work
- Once you purchase, you can begin taking your course immediately! If you are a new subscriber, you will receive an automated username and password by email.
- All material is viewed online. All you need is an internet connection!
- Your course can be accessed any time. You can log in and log out as many times as you wish, pause, rewind and review, unlimited access for 4 months.
- Quizzes and Final exams help you retain the information.
- Once you feel prepared to write your CAIB exam, you must contact your Insurance Council, or in BC the Brokers Association to book your exam.
- Should you require any assistance at any time during your course work, we are here to support you! Email email@example.com
British Columbia Level 2 General Insurance Agent License
A level 2 general insurance agent is not restricted to where he or she can work and is not prohibited from signing contracts of insurance. Although insurance industry experience is not required, an applicant must be an authorized representative of a licensed general insurance agency and have met the educational requirements.
Saskatchewan Level 2 General Insurance Agent License
A Level 2 licensee shall not manage an agency.
Manitoba Level 2 General Insurance Agent License
Once I passed my Level 1, Can I write my level 2 right away once I’m licensed with a brokerage? Or is there a time period before i can go on level 2?
Hi Leon, once you are Level 1 Licensed you can write your level 2 at anytime, there is no wait period.
What is the fee for CAIB 2 & 3
Hello Rajinder, thank you for your interest in our CAIB exam preparation programs. The cost for a CAIB program is $349.00 plus tax per CAIB. This includes unlimited online access for 4months to all the video study material, workbook and key terms. The CAIB exam is written through your Broker Association and there is an exam fee with them. If you have any other questions please give our customer care team a call.