September 17, 2014 is the next scheduled CAIB exam. ILScorp is pleased to offer a variety of ways to help you prepare to write the Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker exam, online, in the comfort of your own home or anywhere you have an internet connection.
Our interactive, online, CAIB Exam Preparation Video courses combine the dynamic instruction of Todd Hochban with the ease and convenience of online learning. Each course contains streaming video, and are divided into easy-to-manage chapters. Each chapter includes 10-20 video clips of the instructor, along with easy to read text. Numerous exercises and mock exams help to reinforce knowledge retention.
Complete the course anytime on your schedule, or if you need a little structure, register for the upcoming Virtual Classroom program and complete the exam prep course in only four weeks, with added support from ILScorp. The Virtual Classroom runs from July 21 – August 15, and now you can save $100 off the regular $550 cost of the program, using the promo code SUMMERSTART
Benefits of the Virtual Classroom include:
- A Daily Assisted Learning calendar, which breaks the CAIB courses down into easy to manage daily study modules.
- The online CAIB video course are like having your own private tutor with the added benefit of being able to pause, rewind and review at the touch of a button. Unlike a live classroom, students can move through the material at their own pace ensuring that they understand key concepts before moving on to new sections.
- Have a question, ask the instructor! Online threaded discussions allow students to post questions, review answers, and really think about what they’re learning.
- Weekly practice exams simulate a real-exam environment so students are comfortable with the process.
- Review videos that summarize material covered. An extra study tool that students can come back to again and again.
- Live customer support throughout the program – no telephone trees or unanswered emails.
Options are also available for one-week live immersion courses in Vancouver. Instructor Todd Hochban highly recommends using the CAIB textbook in conjunction with the ILScorp CAIB Programs to thoroughly learn the material. Please note ILScorp does not sell CAIB text books, but they can be purchased through your provincial brokers association. Contact your association directly for more information. Note: Students must register with their insurance council to write the CAIB examinations – exam registration deadlines vary, so be sure to check with your provincial council. For more information, or to register visit ILScorp.com or call us today at 1-800-404-2211.