If you are licensed with the CSF, the CSF ProEthics course must be completed by November 30th, 2019.
This mandatory online training course is only offered and available on the CSF’s website.
The PDUs related to the CSF’s mandatory course on compliance ProEthics can only be awarded once during the two reference periods covered by the course, that is, between the launch of the training activity in November 2016 and the end of the current period on November 30, 2019.
PROETHICS (INSURANCE) – 3 PDU
- Understand the new regulations or regulatory changes relevant to your practice.
- Review the ethical obligations you have toward your clients, the public, the profession, and other financial service professionals.
- Identify the regulations that you must comply with and the behaviour you must avoid in the context of business development or promotion of services and financial products.
- Adopt the best practices when it comes to your relationship with your clients in order to foster consumer trust in the profession.
- Overall knowledge 1: Know your client
- Overall knowledge 2: Investor profile
- Overall knowledge 3: KYC update
- Ageing clients
- Financial needs analysis (FNA)
- Notice of replacement