The chocolate bars, candy corn and sugar high will all eventually fade away, but the release of educational, instructional and accredited new courses from ILScorp is here to stay!
Maybe it’s something to do with our own sugar high, but ILScorp is ecstatic to announce the release of another new course, Introduction to the Claim Process and Claim Handling Techniques!
The Introduction to the Claim Process and Claim Handling Techniques is text-based, includes 5 lessons and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
Course learning objectives:
- To enhance knowledge and skills to improve claims management
- To introduce you to claim processing and handling techniques
- To outline the duties of those handling claims and the basic processes involved
- To cover basic strategies associated with processing claims
- To provide examples of communication skills needed to effectively handle claims
- To provide knowledge of the claims process and the basic skills required to handle these in a way that complies with industry standards
- To enhance claim handling services to give insurance professionals a competitive advantage
This course includes references from insurance experts regarding effective claims processing. It draws on tips, suggestions and recommendations they provide that are designed to ensure the smooth handling of claims. It also reviews common law duties that generally apply when handling insurance claims. This course is not intended to provide legal advice but to convey limited information regarding legal principles which apply during the claims process.
Finally, Introduction to the Claim Process and Claim Handling Techniques, is included as part of all ILS General CE Course Subscriptions and all ILS Adjuster CE Course Subscriptions! Now that’s sweet! (like candy) Sink your teeth into it today!