Canada Day 2018 is Sunday, July 1.
It will also be observed as a national holiday on Monday, July 2, everywhere in Canada (except in Newfoundland, Labrador, and Nova Scotia.) On this day a large percentage of the population gets the day off… including the staff of ILScorp!
Although the ILScorp offices will be closed Monday July 2nd for Canada Day, you can still purchase or renew your CE course subscriptions online.Purchase or Renew CE Subscription
Advantages of the ILScorp continuing education course subscriptions:
- Once you purchase your subscription, you can begin taking your courses immediately! If you are a new subscriber, you will receive an automated username and password by email.
- Access more than 190 accredited general insurance training courses in both text and streaming video formats, including personal lines, commercial lines, auto, farm, professional management and personal skills courses.
- Access more than 75 accredited life/A&S insurance training courses in both text and streaming video formats including errors & omissions insurance, money management planning process and insurance and estate planning.
- Have a digital record of your completed course work, which we keep on file for up to seven years.
- Save time by completing your general insurance continuing education requirements entirely online, no paperwork or commute.
- Courses can be accessed any time and you can log in and log out as many times as you wish during the course period.
- Quizzes and Final exams are offered in most of our courses to help you retain the information.
- Should you require any assistance at any time during your course work, we are here to support you 5 days a week, 0800 – 1700 PST (except on Canada Day!)
Enjoy your Canada Day holiday!