Where did my courses go?
If your courses no longer appear in the courses dropdown in the top menu of your ILScorp account, your courses may have expired.
ILScorp courses are available for a specific amount of time from the date of purchase. CE course subscriptions and individual courses are available for 6 months from the date of purchase, CAIB Courses have 4 months’ access and Level 1 Licensing for 3 months, all with unlimited amount of access. If you log into your ILScorp profile and do not see any courses listed under the “My Courses” tab, you can renew / purchase your course subscription from the ILScorp Course Catalog, or by choosing your subscription category here. Once your purchase is complete, you will have immediate access to your courses.
How do I register for more online insurance courses?
To renew your subscription or register for a licensing course simply:
- Go to www.ilscorp.com
- Do not log in – find the course you wish to take off the homepage and click ‘Buy Now’
- If you are a returning user – enter your current username/password – click ‘Sign In’ (Do not make a new account)
- If you are a new user – create a new account and fill in all applicable information – click ‘Submit Information’
- Enter your credit card information as it appears on your billing statement
How do I access my online insurance courses once I am registered?
To access your courses simply:
- Log in with your username and password on www.ilscorp.com
- Go to ‘My Courses’ on the top tab
- Choose a course category, and a click on a course title within that category to begin taking courses