FP Canada Accredited Continuing Education Courses for QAFP™, CFP®, MFDA Accredited Continuing Education Courses for Members
Complete your mandatory CE requirements with our FP / MFDA CE course subscription
With this Financial Planning / Mutual Fund Dealer CE course subscription you will:
- access over 60 FP Canada accredited online training courses – accreditation is Canada wide, categories include: Financial Planning, Practice Management and Professional Responsibility
- access a full cycle of MFDA approved continuing education courses, categories include: Professional Development, Business Conduct – Ethics and Business Conduct – Other
- complete your CE using both text and streaming video format courses, including errors & omissions insurance, money management planning process and insurance and estate planning
- save money compared to purchasing individual courses
- have a digital record of your completed course work, which we keep on file for up to seven years
- save time by completing your continuing education requirements entirely online, no paperwork or commute
Get Instant Access | $260 (Fast, easy, done)
All courses are FP accredited Canada wide and are also provincially accredited for Life/A&S Insurance agents’ Continuing Education requirements. A selection of courses are also accredited for MFDA Continuing Education Credits.
QAFP™ professionals and CFP® professionals have an obligation to ensure their knowledge and competence remains current. To renew certification, CFP professionals must complete 25 hours of continuing education (CE) annually, including two hours in the category of Professional Responsibility; and QAFP professionals must complete 12 hours of CE annually, including one hour in the category of Professional Responsibility.