CUSTOMER SUPPORT REP
INCLUDE YOUR RESUME IN APPLICATION
ILScorp, a local online education company, is seeking a full-time or part-time customer support relations member to provide prompt, fair and quality support to our customers while upholding the integrity of ILScorp’s reputation and contributing to its continued growth as a leader in online education and client care.
How you’ll succeed
- Customer engagement – Help customers manage their accounts and online education products. Focus on the customer experience and make interactions meaningful. Uncover the customers’ needs and connect them with the right ILScorp education products to help them reach their goals.
- Problem solving – Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the customer’s shoes. Take accountability for customer issues and know when to lean on others to create a better solution together.
- Leveraging technology – Explain complicated concepts simply and share your knowledge by helping customers navigate our online education applications, helping them to better manage their educational needs.
Who you are
- You put our customers first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- Possess excellent English verbal and written skills
- Demonstrate effective telephone communication and customer service skills
- Have strong technical skills, able to promote and demonstrate the use of a digital, self-paced learning environment.
- Answer phone calls, emails and tickets involving sales, product inquiries, how-to inquiries, and technical issues.
- Problem solve through investigation, resolution and follow-up.
- Receive payments and make collection calls.
- Perform other administrative matters as required such as couriers, mail, typing and office supply management
Remote and in office options available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
We are following all provincial health orders
If you’ve logged on to our ilscorp.com site, you’re probably here to take an insurance training course, or start your insurance career. We work hard to develop quality insurance training courses we feel you need and, above all, we strive to make them interesting.
We are now looking for people who are interested in developing even more insurance training and other business development courses for our elearning centre.
Ideally, the people we are looking for will have a background in insurance, a demonstrated ability to write programs, and be looking for new challenges.
As it stands now, we see this as something you could do part-time – but we are also open to discussing full-time employment if that works for you.
For more information, or to submit your resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org