Beyond RRSP’s – Maturity Options – Part 2
- The advantages of purchasing an RRIF over other investment options
- The different types of RRIFs that can be purchased and the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
- How to plan which type of RRIF best suits your individual needs
- The tax implications involved in withdrawing money from an RRIF.
- The preferred maturity option that best suits an individual person’s financial criteria.
- Foreign content rules and the advantages of investing in foreign content in regards to maturity options.
- The tax implications involved regarding RRIFs.
- The advantages of RRIFs over annuities.
Included as part of the ILScorp CSF CE Subscription.
Get Instant Access(Fast, easy, done)