(CSF) Chambre de la securite financiereCSF accredited online training activities
Complete your PDU requirements by November 30, 2017
CSF accredited online courses for Quebec Life Insurance Agents and Financial Planners!
Reference period from December 1, 2015 to November 30, 2017
With the CSF Accredited Online Courses Subscription you will:
- have 6 months access to over 52 accredited CSF insurance training courses in both text and streaming video formats
- access over 120 PDUs in the categories compliance, insurance of persons, general subjects and group insurance of persons
- save money compared to purchasing individual courses
- have a digital record of your completed course work, which we keep on file for up to seven years
- save time by completing your PDU requirements entirely online, no paperwork or commute
Get Instant Access | $285 (Fast, easy, done)
ChAD / CSF Combo Subscription Option
Do you need CE credits for ChAD and/or CSF? If so, we have developed a subscription that will give you access to all available courses in both the ChAD and CSF areas of the website for only $360 – a savings of $100 over the cost of purchasing separately!
The Regulation of the Chambre de la sécurité financière respecting compulsory professional development applies to every professional holding an authorization issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers allowing him to practise in any of the following sectors and registration categories:
- Group savings plan brokerage;
- Scholarship plan brokerage;
- Insurance of persons;
- Group insurance of persons.
A representative must accumulate the following professional development units (PDUs):
- 10 PDUs in general subjects;
- 10 PDUs in compliance with standards, ethics and business conduct;
- 10 PDUs in topics specific to each sector or registration category in which he is authorized to pursue activities
CSF NOVEMBER 30, 2017 CE CREDIT DEADLINE