Introduction to Travel Insurance Assistance Services Coverage
This course is included as part of your ILS General CE and/or Adjuster CE Course Subscription
The course provides an overview of the various forms of protection that fall under the heading of Travel Insurance Assistance Services Coverage.
- The need for insurance and travel insurance, along with an overview of its history and development over time.
- An overview of the common law duties associated with an insurance contract and the obligations that come with these.
- How the various Assistance Services minimize the financial risks of travel.
- A look at the benefits and limitations of the Global Assistance Hotline (24/7) Services Coverage provided, including the terms, conditions and examples of circumstances where it may prove beneficial.
- How Travel Medical Assistance benefits travelers, including examples of its use, and application of certain terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions that apply specifically to Roadside Assistance Services along with examples of situations where it has protected travelers.
- The terms and conditions governing Concierge Services coverage, along with examples of situations where it can protect an insured traveler.
- How Business Assistance Services coverage aids business travellers, including examples of its use, and application of certain terms and conditions.
- A look at the benefits and limitations of Identity Theft Services, its terms, conditions.
- How Passport/Credit Card Services minimizes the financial and security risks of travel.
Included as part of the ILScorp General Insurance CE Subscription
Included as part of the ILScorp Adjuster CE Subscription
Get Instant Access | $85 (Fast, easy, done)
More Info on Course Lessons
Global Assistance Hotline (24/7) Services Coverage
Travel Medical Assistance Coverage
Roadside Assistance Services Coverage
Concierge Services Coverage
Business Assistance Services Coverage
Identity Theft Services Coverage
Passport/Credit Card Services Coverage