Introduction to Travel Insurance Assistance Services Coverage
This course is included as part of your ILS General CE and/or Adjuster CE Course Subscription
The course provides an overview of the various forms of protection that fall under the heading of Travel Insurance Assistance Services Coverage.
- The need for insurance and travel insurance, along with an overview of its history and development over time.
- An overview of the common law duties associated with an insurance contract and the obligations that come with these.
- How the various Assistance Services minimize the financial risks of travel.
- A look at the benefits and limitations of the Global Assistance Hotline (24/7) Services Coverage provided, including the terms, conditions and examples of circumstances where it may prove beneficial.
- How Travel Medical Assistance benefits travelers, including examples of its use, and application of certain terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions that apply specifically to Roadside Assistance Services along with examples of situations where it has protected travelers.
- The terms and conditions governing Concierge Services coverage, along with examples of situations where it can protect an insured traveler.
- How Business Assistance Services coverage aids business travellers, including examples of its use, and application of certain terms and conditions.
- A look at the benefits and limitations of Identity Theft Services, its terms, conditions.
- How Passport/Credit Card Services minimizes the financial and security risks of travel.
More Info on Course Lessons
Global Assistance Hotline (24/7) Services Coverage
Travel Medical Assistance Coverage
Roadside Assistance Services Coverage
Concierge Services Coverage
Business Assistance Services Coverage
Identity Theft Services Coverage
Passport/Credit Card Services Coverage