Introduction to Travel Insurance Life and Body Protection Coverage
This course is included as part of your ILS General CE, Adjuster CE or Life/A&S CE Course Subscription
The course provides an overview of the various forms of protection that fall under the heading of Travel Insurance Life and Body Protection Coverage
- The need for insurance and travel insurance, along with an overview of its history and development over time.
- An overview of the common law duties associated with an insurance contract and the obligations that come with these.
- How Life and Body Protection Coverage minimizes the financial risks of travel.
- A look at the benefits and limitations of Life Protection Coverage, its terms, conditions and examples of circumstances where it may prove beneficial.
- How Body Protection Coverage benefits travelers, including examples of its use, and application of certain terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions that apply specifically to Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) along with examples of situations where it has protected travelers.
- The terms and conditions governing Flight Accident Coverage, along with examples of situations where it can protect an insured traveler.
- How Security and Political Evacuation coverage aids travelers, including examples of its use, and application of certain terms and conditions.
Included as part of the ILScorp General Insurance CE Subscription
Included as part of the ILScorp Adjuster CE Subscription
Included as part of the ILScorp Life/A&S CE Subscription
Get Instant Access | $85 (Fast, easy, done)
More Info on Course Lessons
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D)
Flight Accident Coverage
Security and Political Evacuation Coverage