Introduction to Travel Insurance Life and Body Protection Coverage
This course is included as part of your ILS General CE, Adjuster CE or Life/A&S CE Course Subscription
The course provides an overview of the various forms of protection that fall under the heading of Travel Insurance Life and Body Protection Coverage
- The need for insurance and travel insurance, along with an overview of its history and development over time.
- An overview of the common law duties associated with an insurance contract and the obligations that come with these.
- How Life and Body Protection Coverage minimizes the financial risks of travel.
- A look at the benefits and limitations of Life Protection Coverage, its terms, conditions and examples of circumstances where it may prove beneficial.
- How Body Protection Coverage benefits travelers, including examples of its use, and application of certain terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions that apply specifically to Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) along with examples of situations where it has protected travelers.
- The terms and conditions governing Flight Accident Coverage, along with examples of situations where it can protect an insured traveler.
- How Security and Political Evacuation coverage aids travelers, including examples of its use, and application of certain terms and conditions.
Credit Hours: 2
Credit Type: Life/A&S or General/Adjuster – Technical
BC, AB, SK, MB, ON
Get Instant Access | $85 (Fast, easy, done)
More Info on Course Lessons
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D)
Flight Accident Coverage
Security and Political Evacuation Coverage