Rules for Converting a RRSP – Maturity Options – Part 1
- The choices persons have in what they do with their RRSPs, once they reach age 71
- The important considerations those over age 71 must make in order to continue their retirement’s wealth accumulation
- The tax implications involved regarding the maturity options that RRSPs holders choose
- The advantages of ‘income-splitting’, concerning RRSP spouses
- The differences between Term-Certain annuities and Life annuities and the advantages and disadvantages of both.
- The important factors that affect which annuity may be beneficial for each individual.
- The ideal time for an individual to purchase an annuity.
- The implications involved regarding who benefits from remaining payments if the annuity holder dies.
Included as part of the ILScorp CSF CE Subscription.
Get Instant Access(Fast, easy, done)